KR-1W - refractometers
The Topcon KR-1W is the only wavefront & topography system to offer both refractive and diagnostic functionalities. It can be used for wavefront aberration, corneal topography, pupillometry, keratometry and auto-refraction. All measurements are performed by one push on the joy stick.
• 5 functions in 1 (wavefront aberrometry, corneal topography, refractometry, keratometry and pupillometry)
• Unsurpassed reproducibility and reliability
• Automated R/L measurement and touch panel manipulation
• Decision support for cataract and refractive procedures
• Increased patient throughput through efficient workflow
• Wavefront image sequence
• Simulated visual acuity (VA) assessment
• Full auto alignment
• Easy operation and handling
• Integrated evaluation software
• IMAGEnet i-base connection
This 5 in 1 unit provides you with the ideal tool to diagnose; follow up; and make treatment plans for a broad range of ocular conditions, resulting in increased efficiency in your practice and patient satisfaction. The Topcon KR-1W will help speed up your workflow, improve communication with patients and monitor the outcomes of your treatments.
The KR-1W wavefront & topography system has an auto-alignment system, for increased ease of use and user friendly operation.