MS Westfalia GmbH took park in All-Russian Conference with international participation “Belomorskij Symposium V” (White Sea Symposium V), where demonstrated its ICU units MythoVent and Bellavista manufactured by the company.
MS Westfalia GmbH company took part in All-Russian Conference with international participation “Belomorskij Symposium V” (White Sea Symposium V), which took place on 20-21 of June, 2013 in Arkhangelsk (Russia).
Among all the participants there were highly-qualified specialists from different regions of Russia, as well as from CIS countries, Norway, Denmark, Spain, Greece, Great Britain and Germany.
The symposium was dedicated to the following issues:
• New technologies in anaesthesia.
• Modern aspects of infusion-transfusion therapy.
• Monitoring and targeted therapy of critical states.
• New areas of laboratory diagnosis.
• Topical issues of clinical hemostasis.
• Modern technologies for respiratory support.
• Sepsis: new developments in diagnosis and therapy.
• Intensive therapy in neonatology and pediatrics.
• New aspects of nutritional therapy.
• Modern aspects of emergency pre-hospital care.
At the symposium our experts presented the newest ICU equipment — MythoVent ICU station with ventilation and associated collateral vital signs parameter monitoring and Bellavista ventilator with the turbine drive for neonates, children and adults.
MS Westfalia GmbH thanks all the participants of the event for their interest in our company and the products that we present.